Friday, March 15, 2013

Book Review: Bruiser by Neal Shusterman


Title: Bruiser
Author: Neal Shusterman
Date Published: October 1st 2011
Pages: 328







Goodreads Synopsis:
"There’s a reason why Brewster can’t have friends – why he can’t care about too many people. Because when he cares about you, things start to happen. Impossible things that can’t be explained. I know, because they're happening to me."

When Brontë starts dating Brewster “Bruiser” Rawlins – the guy voted “Most Likely to Get the Death Penalty” her twin brother, Tennyson, isn’t surprised. But then strange things begin to occur. Tennyson and Brontë’s scrapes heal unnaturally fast, and cuts disappear before their eyes. What at first seems like their good fortune turns out to be more than they bargained for…much more.


Initial Thoughts:
I picked this book up knowing it was going to be great. I don't know how I knew that, I just did. I hadn't heard many things about this book, but what I had heard said the book was amazing. The little bit of a synopsis totally intrigued me, and I dove right into it!

After thoughts:
OMG, If you have not picked up this book yet, go get it! Right from the beginning I was drawn in. I loved all the characters, especially Tennyson. There were those character you love to love, and the ones you love to hate. This book makes you think about what love really means, and what you would do for the people you care about. I read this book in about 4 days, which for me is pretty fast. I can honestly not think of one thing bad to say about this book! :)

Conclusion:
I can't say enough good this about this books. I never wanted to put it down. I give it 5/5 STARS!

Purchase this book from the book depository, and i get a small commission: http://www.bookdepository.com/?a_aid=bookreviewer21
Don't Forget to:
  • Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/bookreviewer21
  • Subscribe to me on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/bookreviewer21
  • Comment on this post!
  • Follow this blog!

Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment