Thursday, March 7, 2013

Introduction to my Book Blog!

 some of my books
Hello Everyone! Before i started posting book reviews on my blog, i thought it was appropriate to make an intro post. My name is Alyssa, and i am a 15 year old girl that loves to read! I mostly read YA, but i also enjoy some kids books, adult books, and classics. I got the inspiration to do this blog from by YouTube channel, ( click here to go to it.) I've had a YouTube channel for about 5 months now and have been so lucky to gain over 500 subscribers! The reason i started this blog was because i wanted one place to keep all of my book reviews. I have noticed over the past 6 months or so that book reviews VS. other book videos are not very popular. I decided to make this blog the location of my book reviews only.  I may also do giveaways, and guest posts, but mostly book reviews. If you want more than book reviews, check out my YouTube channel. I hope you follow this blog, i think it will be a lot of fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment