Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Top Ten Tuesdays: Words/Topics that Will Make me Buy/Pick up a Book!

                                 Top Ten Tuesdays were started by The Broke and the Bookish.


Top Ten Tuesdays are where you name your top ten things on the subject that week. This week I only have 5. This my first one, Inspired by  Nancy at Tumbling Books. So let's see how this goes! This week is top ten words/topics that will make me want to pick up a book. 

1. Teen Pregnancy
I don't know what it is about this topic, but it always interests me. I recently got a book called The Best and Hardest Thing by Pat Brisson. I have a review Here. I didn't know anything about the book, but it had a pregnant teenager on the front, so I bought it!
Click here for review

2.  Holocaust
I am just so interested in this topic too!


3. Non-Fiction Crime
I like to read about Non-Fiction books about crimes like murder, rape, or abuse. I'm weird. 
Click here for review

4. Soccer
Soccer is my favorite sport, and it is the only sport I play. I haven't come across many soccer books, so when I do, I get so excited!

5.  Racism
The reason why this interest me is because I'm African America, and I like learning about how Black  people were  treated in the past!


Well those are my top 5 words/topics! It seems like I like pretty depressing topics, lol! Hope you enjoyed!



Purchase this book from the book depository, and i get a small commission: http://www.bookdepository.com/?a_aid=bookreviewer21

Don't Forget to:
  • Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/bookreviewer21
  • Subscribe to me on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/bookreviewer21
  • Comment on this post!
  • Follow this blog!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment